The Beech Foundation provides management and economic assistance to new and established organizations who deliver:
- Development, medical, and spiritual assistance to the disadvantaged areas of the world
- Family and Child Assistance (Special Needs / Medically Fragile emphasis)
- Programs to develop service and stewardship capabilities in young people
And actively seek Christian Community Development.
We also provide scholarship opportunities for those committed to nonprofit career callings.
Our management assistance offerings currently include:
- Long-range and strategic planning
- Business model formation and start up
- Board and leadership structure
- Collaboration & Joint venture planning
- Major program planning
- Logistics and supply-chain planning